Your library card contains a barcode that is read by our computer. You must present this card or a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, whenever you wish to check out library materials. Your first card is free. Lost or damaged cards may be replaced for $2.00 each.
- New Adult Fiction items will circulate for 14 days.
- New Adult Nonfiction items will circulate for 21 days.
- DVDs may be borrowed 3 items for 4 days.
- Wifi hotspots are now availalbe for check out for 7 days.
- All other items in the collection will circulate for 21 days.
Please notify the library of any change of address or phone number.
Each patron is responsible for all items charged to his or her card. Persons who habitually return materials late will find their borrowing privileges restricted. Patrons with lost or damaged materials are charged the full replacement price of the item plus a $5.00 processing fee. These fees must be paid before borrowing privileges will resume.
- Materials must be returned with the barcode intact. Damaged or removed patron barcodes will result in a $1.00 fine.
- There will be a 10¢ ($0.10 ) a day fine on books, audio books and CDs that are returned late.
- DVDs will be $1.00 a day for each item.
- A $5.00 fine will be charged for any DVDs, Videos or audio books placed in the book drop. These materials can be damaged in the drop and so must be returned inside or in the specially designated DVD/Audio return.
- Wifi Hotspots will be $3.00 per day for each day overdue. If not returned, a $50 fee will apply and borrowing privileges will be revoked.